Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Kblog: Those Stupid Men who Want to Play Cricket with us - Your disrespectful egoistic asses aren't invited anymore IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community

Friday, December 30, 2016

Those Stupid Men who Want to Play Cricket with us - Your disrespectful egoistic asses aren't invited anymore

 While I am usually very decent in my posts, this time I shall stop at nothing. Yes, we play cricket and no, we are not new. Hamare saath kheloge toh moonh ki khaoge, sale kutte, behen ke laude. Agli baar ladki dekh ke nayi hai sochne se pehle 20-25 baar soch liyo teri ma ki.

aur ye jo bachcho wali ball tune hamko daali na...apne ghar pe jaake daal samjha na. How many adults can hit a shot at completely dead balls? DEAD BALLS..the one's you bowled and yours too. Oh and it's not like I didn't realise many of you abused your overs while bowling but mene bhi bacha samajhke chod diya.

You assholes need to understand that just because we belong to the so called fairer sex,
it doesn't mean that you automatically assume we are new to the game. We grew up playing this game. Aur handbag ki size ka wicket nai hota re nariyal. 3 baar meri ball pe out hua toh samjha na jhantu.

ye apna saman apne pant me toh rakh nahi sakte saale kutte...bade aaye hamko slow ball daalenge. And not making us out on purpose? I am proud of those shots on your dumbass dead balls. Tu toh defensive khelta..naya hai na tu.

Agli baar ladki log ki izzat nai aati toh saat me mat kheliyo. Apne pant ke andar ka samaan leke kayi aur jaiyo. Samjha na fuddu kahin ka. badtameez, beakal admi.

And the other one who came to offer us fielding services, telling us, we won't run too much, upar ka pad be...tere liye bhi likha hai...

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete