Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Kblog: Shave, Smile and Show your Dimple and win my heart! (you are out of picture if you got no dimples) IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Shave, Smile and Show your Dimple and win my heart! (you are out of picture if you got no dimples)

Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda

I have always drooled over stubbles and found them sexy. Think of it, Kunal Kapoor with stubble or without stubble? The stubble rules, right? Owing to the fact that I love the stubble, all the guys I know kept stubble, including my boyfriend. However, one fine day, he had to go to an interview and hence, couldn’t keep the stubble. He was sceptical about seeing me clean shaven because it had only been a few weeks since we dated and was wondering if I would be put off. He saw me and man! His clean shaven look bowled me over. This guy had a dimple on one of his cheek which I had never noticed until this day. That cute dimpled smile makes me go weak in my knees until today. From that day onward, I hate that unclean stubble. All I want to see is that cute dimpled smile. I could do anything for that lovely and wonderful smile.

Hence, if you are one of those guys with a dimple on one side of your cheek (one side and not on both cheeks :P), you need to be clean shaved when you see me if you want to impress me. If you are someone with no dimples and believe that you have a depressing face, I don’t mind that "unshaven is unbathed" face. At least, you can hide your stupid mug! As of now, I am busy drooling over my "1" dimpled (yes, 1 dimpled) man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment