Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Kblog: That hot hunk in the bar IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

That hot hunk in the bar

Gillette Satin Care contest in association with BlogAdda.com


That extra hot hunk hanging out in the bar,
That extra hot hunk going in a sports car,
Everyday he comes and he goes,
Everyday, I'm on my toes,
 
He never looks, He never stares,
Infact, he doesn't even care,
He has all that air about him,
and also my heart on a whim,

Everyday I stare and stare,
To him, I just want to bare,
In that hope, I shave daily,
coz I so want him really!

Days & days pass by,
I look at him & sigh,
but that's all that is,
The man is a bliss,

One day he smiles,
my heart leaps a few miles,
I smile back at him,
I'm filled up to brim,

With heartfelt joy,
I've now found my toy,
He takes me away,
And makes me sway,

To his tunes at night,
To a new morning light,
I have lived my dream,
Thanks to shaving cream,

I've done all the playing,
With absolutely no signs of disapproval
or else I would be left saying-
"I wish I had opted for my hair removal"




 

3 comments:

  1. Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page,
    and your views are nice for new users.

    Also visit my web blog ... Kris Letang Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to
    ask. Does running a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work?

    I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog
    so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Thankyou!

    my site Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete