Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Kblog: Why Women Suck at Sports IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community

Friday, April 8, 2011

Why Women Suck at Sports

You frustate her with your antics,
You frustrate her with your tricks,
Her relationship is in a mess,
Of else, she could care less,

The entire house hold on her,
Her emotions kinda stir,
Tirelessly working day & night,
Don't expect her to be a knight,

C'mon now, Women are not having super natural powers that, they do all the house work, listen to the entire house hold's rants (well, most of the times), Manage their messed up relationships, For most of them, there are problems with the better halves, and do their jobs, office politics are as much a part of women's lives as men's.

So like you know Sports require a clean, fresh & steady brain. And with so much of mess going on....how the hell do you expect one to be with a calm brain! Impossible! So, she can't play the sport correctly. So, she plays it anyhow! And you all think women can't play.

Lets face it. Men do not do house hold work. And they have this inhuman capability of engrossing themselves with their jobs to avoid relationship mess. No one rants at Men because the're the so-called bread earners of the family. yeah like you throw the woman's money into the swimming pool.

Well, I'm a basket baller & after having to manage 

My practice timings, cook, clean, manage the whole house, listen to rants from my mum, manage a stupid boy friend, study & work as in office for a week, my game went for a toss.

Well, most women manage all these things & do not play any sport. I always wondered why there are no women teams, why don't they play. 

I guess I've got my answer & its not their fault!













5 comments:

  1. Without being a feminist but a humanitarian, as far as I know women rock at sports or anything if they put their mind to.. but the problem is not of their potential, skills or talent...but of how much support and promotion they get, inadvertently leading masses to believe a stereotypically notion that the fairer sex are the weaker sex..

    But things are about to change now..and I really believe they will..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto PRi I agree.....but a slow change for sure..and very few women rock at sports...and yes I beleive they will...if u notice geethu Jose an Indian basket baller & the first time ever any basket baller from India has been ivited for WNBA trials..bt no news channel aired it nor did ne paper highlight..u see wot i mean I hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pri. I'm not sure Karishma, but it seems to me that the point you are trying to make is that although there are some women who excel in sports, and honestly there are plenty of womens' leagues to prove it, just don't get as much publicity and support as sportsMEN do. Using your example, Geethu's talent is not limited by her gender, but the amount of public support it is given and in Geethu's case, not much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well....@ Anony..I was only trying to say that a fairly large number of women don't play. there are large number of mens teams @ grassroot level bt the same cant be said abt women. thr r very very few grassroot chances for women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....@ Anony..I was only trying to say that a fairly large number of women don't play. there are large number of mens teams @ grassroot level bt the same cant be said abt women. thr r very very few grassroot chances for women.

    ReplyDelete